HALO CE SERVERS:

BUNGIE 1.10 - Information

Got some questions, suggestions, or feedback on the game servers? Come on in here and share your thoughts!

BUNGIE 1.10 - Information

Postby Cortexian » Fri May 09, 2014 8:52 am

The BUNGIE 1.10 server is the second server hosted by halo-ce.com for the Custom Edition community. The server runs most of the canyon-themed maps such as Blood Gulch, Danger Canyon, and Ice Fields. Blood Gulch makes up 50% of the map rotation and is broken up by the other two maps. This is the first server that we have run for the new 1.0.10 version of the game.

There's a simple 5 capture to win CTF (Capture The Flag) game mode running on all maps. Each team is given one standard Warthog, a Rocket Warthog, and a Ghost. There are no Scorpion tanks or Banshee aircraft on the server!

Players are equipped with normal amounts of health and shields, while their motion trackers display both friendly and hostile players. The weapons on the map are a standard distribution of classic Halo weapons (no Flamethrower or Fuel Rod Gun).
Cortexian
Site Admin

Re: BUNGIE 1.10 - Information

Postby Cortexian » Fri May 23, 2014 2:56 am

I have moved this server to a professional host in Los Angeles... I'm currently looking for a comparable one in Chicago but for now this one will likely remain in LA. I've updated the OP with the new information and link to the GameTracker stats for it.

The new server IP is: 23.238.186.3:2302
You can also use the following address through Direct IP: game.halo-ce.com
Cortexian
Site Admin

Re: BUNGIE 1.10 - Information

Postby tuscany1 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:09 pm

I like that you made it with a direct IP. Hopefully we can find some host in Chicago or the midwest area to use for cheap.
tuscany1

Return to Game Server Discussion