HALO CE SERVERS:

Would You Like To See A BUNGIE ZOMBIES Server?

Got some questions, suggestions, or feedback on the game servers? Come on in here and share your thoughts!

Would you like a BUNGIE ZOMBIES server?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 6

Would You Like To See A BUNGIE ZOMBIES Server?

Postby Cortexian » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 am

Would you guys like a Zombies server hosted by Halo-CE.com? If so, I can look into creating a custom SAPP script for it. I've played in a few Zombies servers recently and they all seemed to be configured incorrectly / relying on some old ways of doing things.

I think that I can do it better.

So would you like to see a Zombies server? I think I can squeeze another server onto the VPS without any issues.
Cortexian
Site Admin

Re: Would You Like To See A BUNGIE ZOMBIES Server?

Postby Supermario641996 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:56 am

I never really liked Zombies in CE.
Supermario641996

Postby SupaTrolol » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:20 am

If it were done correctly, yes.
You could set your website as the server's message of the day to raise awareness/get you more traffic = ad revenue and maybe some people who will donate
That one annoying realist everyone hates
SupaTrolol

Postby Cortexian » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Unfortunately you can't embed a website in the MotD, however I do mention the website address on all the servers MotD as well as a 10 minute interval advert that goes through text-chat.
Cortexian
Site Admin

Postby Jaffar » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:09 am

Hey hello, i'm new in this forum, it seems that lancersedge.net redirect me to this website, so i'm happy to be here again.
I would like to play in zombie server as good as Lancersedge Sv was.
I used to run 12 servers in a VPS, 4 of those was Zombie mod. After the shut down of the LE server i recreated the gametype (sorry for that but i was in love with your Sv), the Sv was on the top 100 (gametracker). But the famous Sv i had was Zombies #4 (top 10 on gametracker):
-humans has 4 weapons
-big ande small maps
-all weapons
-zombies ultra fast
-radar off
I set up a command (only for zombies), when they wrote /camo they got camuflage for about 15 seconds.
So to have more visitors in my website i made it a secret and i put a message: "this server have a secret, if you wanna know it visit us at: ....."
Total sucessfull.

Pd. Sorry for my bad English
Jaffar

Postby Cortexian » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Hey Jaffar!

Yeah lancersedge.net is no longer being hosted, I opted to focus my efforts here instead but I'm the same person who operated those servers! The old Lancers Edge zombies server was definitely popular, I'll see if I can re-create that game type (or find a backup of it) and host it again!

I've been really busy with other stuff lately but I DID start working on a new Zombies game mode. Just need to tweak a few things to get it working perfectly.
Cortexian
Site Admin

Postby SupaTrolol » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 am

^ sounds awesome! just got a wireless keyboard so I don't have to slump over to reach my kb/mouse
That one annoying realist everyone hates
SupaTrolol

Return to Game Server Discussion